Articles and Publications by Dr. Michelle Rozen
Read the Following Articles and Publications by Dr. Michelle Rozen to Learn More About Mediation and the Divorce Process.
Recent Blog Posts
- Courageous Conversations: How Handle Difficult Conversations in the Workplace and in Our Personal Lives
- The 4 Rules of Thumb for Divorced Parents to Best Handle the Holidays Season
- 5 Best Tips for Getting Ready for Back to School for Divorced Families
- The 5 Worst Mistakes People Make During Divorce
- How to Help Your Children Cope With Divorce?
- How to Prepare for Your First Mediation Session — Your Eight Steps Plan
- 8 Tips on Telling Your Kids You’re Getting a Divorce
- Graduation? Communion? Bar Mitzvah? Best Tips for Event Planning for Divorced Parents
- Five Best Choices You Can Make When It Comes to Your Divorce
- Tips For Divorced Parents To Have A Stress-Free Summer Vacation
Models and Standards for Custody Evaluations, July August 2009, Family Therapy Magazine, Vol. 8 Number 4:
New Jersey Law Journal